Consumer complaint form

Scheduled system outage

AssociationsOnline, BondsOnline and Licence renewals will be unavailable from 5pm on Friday, 23 February until 8am on Monday, 26 February to allow for scheduled system improvements. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

This publication is for: 
Business / companyConsumer

If you have had no success with the steps you have taken to try and resolve a problem with a business or trader, you can lodge a formal complaint by:

  • completing the online form; or
  • printing and filling in complaint form which can be mailed or lodged in person at our Perth or regional offices

Consumer Protection aims to acknowledge the complaint within four days and to commence an investigation or conciliation within 10 days.

Make an online consumer complaint

To ask for assistance or follow up a complaint you have lodged you can call the Consumer Protection advice line on 1300 304 054.


Consumer Protection
Form – notification
Last updated 01 Sep 2017

Share this page:

Last modified: