Land valuers bulletins
All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this document, please contact email@example.com.
Land valuers bulletins provide topical information and reminders for agents.
Have you subscribed to the bulletins?
Keep up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
Bulletins published since July 2014 are available in both plain text and Adobe PDF:
- Issue 26 - Legislative changes - Changes that will affect land valuers
- Issue 25 - New Code of Conduct (October 2016)
- Issue 24 - Attempted theft of $500,000 via cyber-attack on real estate agency (September 2016)
- Issue 23 - WA Businesses targeted in ‘middle man’ scams (August 2016)
- Issue 22 - Consumer Protection licensing and Bonds Administration are moving (July 2016)
- Issue 21 - New code of conduct consultation 2016 (April 2016)
- Issue 20 - Deregulation of fees for land valuers (January 2016)
- Issue 19 - e-Conveyancing is coming to Western Australia (May 2015)
- Issue 18 - Licence application requirements simplified (December 2014)
- Issue 17 - The Department of Commerce is moving (September 2014)
- Issue 16 - Business names make sure you renew on time (September 2014)
- Issue 15 - Release of fee deregulation position paper for consultation (July 2014)
- Issue 14 - Release of Fee Deregulation Position Paper for Consultation (May 2014)
- Issue 13 - $33,000 in fines for fake testimonials (November 2013)
- Issue 12 - Land Valuers Licensing (Remuneration) Notice 2013 (September 2013)
- Issue 11 - Ascertain pertinent facts through a Certificate of Title (July 2013)
- Issue 10 - Input wanted during review of property industry rules (May 2013)
- Issue 9 - SCAM ALERT: Government Officer Impersonated (April 2013)
Share this page: