Landlord's bulletins provide topical information and reminders for property managers, agents and landlords.
Have you subscribed?
Make sure you are up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
- Issue 17: Smoke alarm exemption for dwellings proposed for demolition
- Issue 16: Pool safety and your rental property
- Issue 15: Protecting children in rental properties from toppling furniture
- Issue 14: Abandoned goods
- Issue 13: Using rental notices and the breach process
- Issue 12: Maintenance of your rental property - Who is responsible
- Issue 11: Final property inspection
- Issue 10: Mould and your rental property
- Issue 9: Fire sparks concern over the dangers of cannabis grow-houses
- Issue 8: Landlady to pay $11,907 for illegally changing locks
- Issue 7: Prevent injury to tenants and damage claims - ceiling collapse warning signs
- Issue 6: Be aware - changes to the law (June 2017)
- Issue 5: Tenancy protections being considered for boarders and lodgers (June 2017)
- Issue 4: Change to residential smoke alarm standard (April 2017)
- Issue 3: Tougher action planned for late lodgement of bonds (April 2017)
- Issue 2: Cannabis growing gangs target Perth landlords (April 2017)
- Issue 1: Help and advice for landlords (March 2017)
Share this page: