Landlord's bulletins provide topical information and reminders for property managers, agents and landlords.
Have you subscribed?
Make sure you are up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
2018 Issues 17 -
2017 Issues 1 - 16
- Issue 16: Pool safety and your rental property (November 2017)
- Issue 15: Protecting children in rental properties from toppling furniture (October 2017)
- Issue 14: Abandoned goods (October 2017)
- Issue 13: Using rental notices and the breach process (September 2017)
- Issue 12: Maintenance of your rental property - Who is responsible (September 2017)
- Issue 11: Final property inspection (August 2017)
- Issue 10: Mould and your rental property (August 2017)
- Issue 9: Fire sparks concern over the dangers of cannabis grow-houses (August 2017)
- Issue 8: Landlady to pay $11,907 for illegally changing locks (July 2017)
- Issue 7: Prevent injury to tenants and damage claims - ceiling collapse warning signs (July 2017)
- Issue 6: Be aware - changes to the law (June 2017)
- Issue 5: Tenancy protections being considered for boarders and lodgers (June 2017)
- Issue 4: Change to residential smoke alarm standard (April 2017)
- Issue 3: Tougher action planned for late lodgement of bonds (April 2017)
- Issue 2: Cannabis growing gangs target Perth landlords (April 2017)
- Issue 1: Help and advice for landlords (March 2017)
Share this page: