Licence to perform high risk work new or additional class application

Information status

All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this document, please contact

This publication is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

If you require a new high risk work licence, add an additional class(es), transfer an interstate licence or replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged licence you will be required to submit this form. 

Form – application
Last updated 11 Aug 2014

Share this page:

Last modified: