Lost or stolen electrical licence declaration

Information status

All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this document, please contact online@dmirs.wa.gov.au.

This form is used to notify EnergySafety of a lost or stolen electrical worker's licence, permit or certificate of registration and to apply for a replacement.


Form – application
Last updated 20 May 2014

Share this page:

Last modified: