Motor Vehicle Dealer licence renewal application form
To enable the renewal application to be assessed prior to your licence expiring, please complete both pages of this form and return it before the expiry date.
A late fee of an additional 25% of the total fee payable will apply to any application received after but within 28 days of the expiry date.
Applications received more than 28 days after the expiry date cannot be accepted.
What do I need to complete an application
To apply for a licence renewal you must complete the renewal application form and provide all relevant supporting documentation as follows:
- Complete all of the relevant sections of the application form.
- Provide the relevant Police check/s, less than three (3) months old, for all partners/directors or the sole trader from our list of approved providers
- Sign the authority and declaration
- Include/pay the correct fee
- Iit is important that you lodge a complete application early to ensure it is considered before the expiry date. Incomplete applications will not be accepted
Certified copies of supporting documents will be accepted and original documents will not be returned.
A list of occupations that are authorised to certify documents can be found on our Authorised witnesses page
Should you require assistance with completing this form please contact the Licensing Branch by telephone on 1300 304 064 (within Australia) or email email@example.com.
Lodging your application
The application fee/s is payable at the time of lodging this application.
The fees and forms page contains further details about:
- how to lodge your application;
- relevant fees;
- other licensing forms; and
- how to contact us
Share this page: