Motor vehicle repair business - Add or change premises form

Information status

All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this document, please contact

This publication is for: 
Licence holdersMotor industry
Application to change “Authorised Premises” 
An Authorised premises is a location/vehicle that has been approved under the Act/s and issued a Certificate of Authorised Premises (“C.A.P.”). 
Consumer Protection
Form – application
Last updated 27 May 2014

Share this page:

Last modified: