My dardy car - audio series
All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “My Dardy Car” radio series are personal stories and advice from experts about buying and keeping a car. It includes the views of a number of Indigenous consumers plus advice from a car mechanic, car dealer, ‘bush’ mechanic and experienced Consumer Protection staff. Their stories cover:
- Organising my money to buy a car (mp3 10 MB);
- Shopping around for my Dardy car (mp3 9.8 MB);
- Making a deal & signing a contract (mp3 9.5 MB);
- Hidden costs & when to complain to Consumer Protection (mp3 9 MB);
- Looking after my Dardy car (mp3 8.7 MB);
- Finding a mechanic to repair my car (mp3 8.1 MB);
- My rights when getting my Dardy car fixed (mp3 6.7 MB); and
- Getting help from Consumer Protection (mp3 9.8 MB).
Share this page: