Tenant's bulletins provide topical information and reminders to tenants of rental properties in Western Australia.
Have you subscribed?
Make sure you are up to date with the latest reminders, news and law updates.
2019 Issues 3 - 13
- Issue 13: How recent changes to residential tenancy laws may affect you
- Issue 12: Update to family domestic violence regulations
- Issue 11: Uninhabitable tenancies
- Issue 10: Clarifying family and domestic violence tenancy law concerns
- Issue 9: Tenancy challenges - Mortgagee repossession & Illegal drug activity in homes
- Issue 8: New tenancy resources, eCourts Portal and Home Buyers Assistance Account grant
- Issue 7: Family and domestic violence updates, gas heater safety alert correction, and it's tax scam time! (May)
- Issue 6: Hot tips for safe tenancy (April)
- Issue 5: Family violence tenancy laws are now in effect (April)
- Issue 4: Family violence tenancy laws coming soon (March)
- Issue 3: $1.5 million in unclaimed security bonds (February)
2018 Issues 1 - 2
Share this page: