This publication is a summary of the Food Industry (Food Manufacturing or Processing) Award.
The pay rates in this WA award summary apply from the first pay period on or after 1 July 2018. To view pay rates for previous years visit the Previous WA award summaries - pre 1 July 2018 page.
This WA Award Summary applies to businesses in the state industrial relations system. It covers businesses which operate as:
- sole traders (eg Jane Smith trading as Jane’s Cake Manufacturers)
- unincorporated partnerships (eg Jane and Bob Smith trading as Jane’s Cake Manufacturers)
- unincorporated trust arrangements (eg Jane and Bob Smith as trustees for Jane’s Cake Manufacturers)
This summary does not cover businesses and organisation in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporations (eg Smith Pty Ltd trading as Jane’s Cake Manufacturers)
- incorporated associations and other not-for-profit bodies (that are trading or financial corporations)
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au