This publication is a summary of the Hotel and Tavern Workers Award.
The pay rates in this WA award summary apply from the first py period on or after 1 July 2018. To view pay rates for previous years visit the Previous WA award summaries - pre 1 July 2018 page.
This WA Award Summary applies to businesses in the state industrial relations system. It covers businesses which operate as:
- sole traders (eg Jane Smith trading as Jane’s Hotel)
- unincorporated partnerships (eg Jane and Bob Smith trading as Jane’s Hotel)
- unincorporated trust arrangements (eg Jane and Bob Smith as trustees for Jane’s Hotel)
This summary does not cover businesses and organisations in the national industrial relations system which operate as:
- Pty Ltd businesses that are trading or financial corporation (eg Smith Pty Ltd trading as Jane’s Hotel)
- incorporated assocoiations and other not-for-profit bodies (that are trading or financial corporations)
If the business or organisation is in the national system visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au