Innovation Capability Development Program
Round 2 – Innovation Capability Development Program - WA Business Online
The Innovation Capability Development Program Round 2 - WA Business Online is designed to improve the rate of participation by WA industry in e-commerce and online economic activity. Find out about the objectives, funding, available, information for applicants and application process.
Closed for applications
Round 2 (2012) of the Innovation Capability Development Program closed for applications on 20 September 2012.
The objectives of the Innovation Capability Development Program are to:
- Develop innovation-related support services for WA industries; and
- Enhance the skills and knowledge of business commercialising products and services in WA.
The WA Business Online project has the specific objective of improving the rate of participation by WA industry in e-commerce and online economic activity.
The WA Business Online applicant information contains all the relevant information on:
- Levels of funding support
- Application process
- Eligibility criteria
- Decision making process
- Conditions and obligations for funding recipients
- Availability of funding
- Freedom of Information Act
- Conflict of interest
- Tax information for applicants
For further information on funding programs email email@example.com