Innovation Investment Facilitation Program
The Innovation Investment Facilitation Program supports state, national and international research and development (R&D) funding applications by eligible WA-based entities to successfully leverage significant Commonwealth, international or industry R&D funding into Western Australia.
Closed for applications
Round 2 of the Innovation Investment Facilitation Program closed for applications on 5 December 2012.
The major aim of the Innovation Investment Facilitation Program is to support state, national and international R&D funding applications by eligible WA-based entities to successfully leverage significant Commonwealth, international or industry R&D funding into Western Australia.
The Innovation Investment Facilitation Program will facilitate the establishment of innovation initiatives that:
- develop world-class infrastructure and facilities that will attract and retain researchers and innovators to Western Australia
- facilitate end-user driven, collaborative research
- develop interrelated science and technology nodes of expertise in Western Australia
- increase R&D investment in Western Australia and
- facilitate research collaboration with Commonwealth Government agencies and focus on leveraging Commonwealth funding.
Information for applicants
The Innovation Investment Facilitation Program Applicant Information (PDF) document contains all the relevant information including:
Levels of funding support
Decision making process
Conditions and obligations for funding recipients
Availability of funding
Conflict of interest
Tax information for applicants.
For more information, download the Frequently asked questions for Round 2 (2012) of the Innovation Investment Facilitation Program (PDF).
Organisations intending to apply for funds under this program must read the Applicant Information and must contact Dr Simon Aarons (Project Manager, Department of Commerce) on 08 9263 8266 to discuss their potential application. Only eligible applications will be considered.
For further information email email@example.com.