Search for

Did you mean

Search results

Displaying 3 results
  1. What should I do if my building work is unfinished?

    strata title or survey strata property sales, deposits MUST be held in the trust account of a solicitor, ... real estate agent or settlement agent but only until a strata/survey strata plan has been registered ...

  2. PDF icon Your guide to Consumer Protection

    homes, renting or moving into a residential park, retirement village or strata titled community ...

  3. PDF icon energy bulletin 70.pdf

    energy Bulletin Issue No. 70 April 2015 ISSN 1323-8957 EnergySafety EnergySafety 303 Sevenoaks Street Cannington Western Australia 6107 Telephone: (08) 6251 1900 Fax: (08) 6251 1901 Email: Internet: www.energysafe ...