Code of practice
AS/NZS 4576-1995 Guidelines for scaffolding
AS/NZS 4576-1995 Guidelines for scaffolding (Standards Australia) has been approved by the Minister for Labour Relations as a code of practice under section 57 of the Western Australian Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984.
The document is available from Standards Australia.
Learn more about Construction.
- Related alerts
- Related downloads
- Isolation of plant-Guidance note
- Concrete and masonry cutting and drilling - Code
- Industry checklist - Escalator and moving walkway
- Industry checklist - scaffold campaign
- Checklist for plant
- Grain augers
- Post drivers
- Abrasive blasting - Code
- Plant in the workplace-Guidance note
- Gas welding safety flashback arresters-Guidance note
- Excavation - Code
- Plant design-Guidance note
- Powered mobile plant-Guidance note
- Safe movement of vehicles-Guidance note
- AS-NZS 4576-1995 Guidelines for scaffolding
- Health and safety in welding-Tech note 7
- Industry checklist - cranes