Bullying and violence
Information on bullying and violence in the workplace
In WA each year an average of 600 workers compensation claims are lodged for time off arising from workplace violence and bullying. If unreasonable or inappropriate behaviour exists, or the potential for such behaviour is identified, there is a high risk of psychological and/or physical harm.
Frequently asked questions
- What is workplace bullying?
- What can you do about workplace bullying?
- Is workplace violence and aggression a work issue or a police issue?
- What can employers do to prevent violence and aggression at work?
More frequently asked questions about bullying and violence can be found here.
Everything you need to know
Enquires about bullying or conflict in the workplace
Please contact the call centre for more information on how to lodge a complaint about bullying.
- Related publications and downloads