Plant and design - Forms and fees
In Western Australia the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 require that certain items of plant must be registered with WorkSafe. To register either an item of plant or design an application form must be completed and submitted to WorkSafe along with the correct fees.
Registration of plant and plant design forms
- Form 100 Registration of plant design
- Form 100 Registration of plant design & Explanatory notes
- Form 101 Registration or re-registration of an item of plant
- Form 101 Registration or re-registration of plant & notes
Please note: No GST is payable on fees.
- Registration and re-registration of an item of plant: $108
- Registration of design or alteration to design of plant: $375
Share this page: