WorkSafe Plan - how to become a WorkSafe plan assessor

This page is for: 

Independent assessors seeking WorkSafe Plan Certificates of Achievement are required to be well qualified and experienced safety and health professionals. In addition, they MUST:

  • have minimum and current certification as a Principal or Lead OSH Auditor for safety and health management systems from Exemplar Global, IRCA or an equivalent body; and 
  • undertake an information session on using the WorkSafe Plan. 

WorkSafe will be holding the next session later this year.  Please email to be notified when registration is open. 

Essential reading:

WorkSafe Plan information and workbook 

Share this page:

Last modified: