Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by about 8 cents per litre tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Thursday 13 November 2014, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP prices by 13 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.9 cpl; the majority of BP sites by 9 cpl, also to 145.9 cpl; most Puma Energy, Caltex Woolworths and Caltex sites up to 144.9 cpl; most Gull sites up to 143.9 cpl and the majority of Peak sites up to 142.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Tuesday and Wednesday and at their most expensive on Thursday and Friday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still more than 30 sites selling below 133 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced site is 20 cpl, which means you can save up to $12 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.5 cpl at Puma Energy El Caballo Roadhouse in the East;
- 128.1 cpl at Coles Express Karawara in the South; and
- 128.1 cpl at Coles Express Duncraig and Coles Express Edgewater in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.5 cpl at Puma Energy Bellevue in the East;
- 127.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 127.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Rd in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 40,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 550 808.
END OF RELEASE
Media Contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: