Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 129.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 18 July 2017, most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 134.9 cpl (an increase of 27 cpl). Most Caltex Woolworths, Caltex, 7-Eleven, BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 132.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 30 sites selling below 115 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 29 cpl, which means you can save up to $17 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 102.9 cpl at Caltex StarShop Swan View in the East;
- 101.9 cpl at Caltex The Foodary Ascot in the South; and
- 102.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Northlands, Caltex StarShop Balga, Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 107.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 105.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Forrestdale in the South; and
- 106.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Hepburn Heights, United Lexia and United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 19,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: