Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 129 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 25 July 2017, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 133.9 cpl (an increase of 28 cpl). Most 7-Eleven, Caltex Woolworths, Puma and BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 132.9 cpl and most Coles Express sites are increasing to 129.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 114 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 104.6 cpl at Puma Bellevue in the East;
- 99.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 101.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood, Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 106.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 106.5 cpl at Vibe Byford in the South; and
- 106.5 cpl at Vibe Subiaco in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 19,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: