Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 138.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 10 October 2017, most 7-Eleven, BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 142.9 cpl (increasing between 25 cpl and 28 cpl).
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 30 sites selling below 120 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 110.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
- 110.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Southern River in the South; and
- 110.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Whitfords and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 111.1 cpl at Coles Express Forrestfield in the East;
- 114.7 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 111.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Warwick in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 14,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: