Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 138.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 17 October 2017, most 7-Eleven, Caltex Woolworths, Caltex, BP, Puma and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 142.9 cpl (an increase of between 24 and 32 cpl).
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 120 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 30 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
• 110.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
• 110.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Bibra Lake, 7-Eleven Canning Vale, 7-Eleven Forrestdale, 7-Eleven Southern River, Caltex StarMart Canning Vale, Caltex StarShop Livingston, Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
• 110.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wanneroo, 7-Eleven Wanneroo South, Caltex StarMart Ashby, Caltex StarMart Northlands, Caltex StarShop Balga, Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
• 116.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
• 113.7 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
• 114.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Lexia and United Mt Lawley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 14,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Claudine Murphy, (08) 6552 9366 / 0423 846 397
Share this page: