Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 143.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 7 November 2017, most Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (an increase of 30 cpl). Most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 147.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven and Coles Express sites to 146.9 cpl, most Caltex sites to 145.9 cpl, most BP sites to 144.9 cpl and most United sites to 144.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 128 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 30 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 115.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Middle Swan and 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
- 112.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 112.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Landsdale, 7-Eleven Wangara and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 119.9 cpl at Better Choice Stratton in the East;
- 119.9 cpl at Peak Kwinana in the South; and
- 119.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Landsdale and 7-Eleven Wangara in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: