Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 6 March 2018, most BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (increasing between 23 cpl and 27 cpl). Also, most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 147.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 40 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 30 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 121.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 119.5 cpl at United South Lake, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 119.5 cpl at United Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 123.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 119.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Kelmscott Central in the South; and
- 122.5 cpl at United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Claudine Murphy, (08) 6552 9366 / 0423 846 397 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: