Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 146.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 27 March 2018, most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cpl (an increase of 27 cpl). Most Caltex Woolworths, Caltex, BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl and all 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 147.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 132 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 120.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale, Caltex StarMart Midvale and Caltex StarShop Swan View in the East;
- 118.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 118.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 125.7 cpl at United Roleystone and Vibe Toodyay Rd (Gidgegannup) in the East;
- 119.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West in the South; and
- 119.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: