Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 148.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 10 April 2018, most Caltex, Puma and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 153.9 cpl (an increase of between 24 and 28 cpl). Most Caltex Woolworths and BP sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cpl, and most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 35 sites selling below 134 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 123.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Byford, Caltex StarMart Secret Harbour, Caltex StarMart Warnbro and Puma Atwell in the South; and
- 123.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Clarkson in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 128.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 in the East;
- 126.9 cpl at Peak Kwinana in the South; and
- 128.7 cpl at United Hepburn Heights, United Northbridge and United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: