Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 149.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 17 April 2018, most Caltex, Puma, BP and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 153.9 cpl (an increase of between 26 and 28 cpl). Most 7-Eleven and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 151.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 35 sites selling below 134 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 25 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Middle Swan, 7-Eleven Midvale, 7-Eleven Wattle Grove and Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 122.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Maddington West and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 122.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 128.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 128.5 cpl at United Leda in the South; and
- 128.7 cpl at United Northbridge and United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 13,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: