Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 151.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 24 April 2018, most Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are hiking their ULP price to 156.9 cpl (an increase of between 21 and 27 cpl). Most Caltex and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 154.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven and BP sites to 153.9 cpl and most Vibe sites to 145.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 35 sites selling below 136 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Middle Swan and 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 123.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Forrestdale, Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 123.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 129.5 cpl at United Hamilton Hill, United Leda, United South Lake and Vibe Kwinana in the South; and
- 129.4 cpl at Vibe Charles St (North Perth) and Vibe Nollamara in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: