Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 158.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 22 May 2018, most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl (an increase of 27 cpl). Most BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 161.9 cpl and all 7-Eleven sites to 159.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 25 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.9 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 132.9 cpl at Puma Atwell in the South; and
- 133.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Balga and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 136.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 137.5 cpl at Vibe Armadale, Vibe Spearwood and Vibe Hamilton Hill in the South; and
- 137.7 cpl at United Mt Lawley and United Northbridge in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: