Avoid Perth petrol price rise
Our offices will close from Monday 24 December 2018 and will reopen on Thursday 3 January 2019. For urgent assistance during that period you can contact us.
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 159.8 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 29 May 2018, most BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl (increasing between 23 and 27 cpl). All 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 161.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 20 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 26 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 135.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Middle Swan, 7-Eleven Midvale, 7-Eleven Wattle Grove, Caltex StarMart Midvale, Caltex StarMart Mundaring, Caltex StarShop Swan View and Caltex The Foodary Stratton in the East;
- 133.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Success in the South; and
- 134.5 cpl at Puma Landsdale in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 137.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 139.5 cpl at Vibe Spearwood and Vibe Hamilton Hill in the South; and
- 139.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Northbridge, United Osborne Park, United Lexia, United Quinns Rocks, United Hepburn Heights (Padbury) and United Mt Lawley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: