Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 14 cents per litre (cpl) to 156.8 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 18 September 2018, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 161.9 cpl (an increase of 16 cpl). Most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 160.9 cpl, most Puma sites to 159.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven and BP sites to 157.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths sites to 155.9 cpl and most Vibe sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 146 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 28 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 137.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
- 135.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Ascot and 7-Eleven Cockburn Central in the South; and
- 135.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Morley in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 138.9 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 135.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 135.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Aveley and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: