Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 134.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 8 January 2019, all Caltex Woolworths and most Coles Express, 7-Eleven and Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 139.9 cpl (increasing by between 28.6 cpl and 29 cpl). Most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 138.5 cpl and most BP sites to 137.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 30 sites selling below 120 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 31 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 110.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield, Coles Express Forrestfield, Coles Express Kalamunda, Coles Express Middle Swan and Coles Express Upper Swan Roadhouse in the East;
- 107.1 cpl at United South Lake in the South; and
- 107.1 cpl at United Ellenbrook in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 115.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 109.3 cpl at United Armadale, United Myaree and United South Lake in the South; and
- 108.3 cpl at United Lexia in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: