Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 143.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 5 March 2019, most Caltex, Coles Express and all Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (hiking by between 26 and 30 cpl). Most Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.7 cpl and most 7-Eleven and BP sites to 148.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 20 sites selling below 121 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 30 cpl, which means you can save up to $18 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 119.7 at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield, Puma Bellevue, Puma Glen Forrest, Puma Midvale, Puma Mundaring, Puma Sawyers Valley, Puma Gingers (Upper Swan) and Puma Wattle Grove in the East;
- 116.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 116.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 124.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 119.3 cpl at United South Lake, United Hamilton Hill and United Armadale in the South; and
- 119.3 cpl at United Ellenbrook, United Bassendean and United Osborne Park in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: