Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 149.5 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 6 August 2019, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (hiking by 29 cpl). Most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 158.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths to 156.7 cpl, most 7 Eleven and Puma sites to 155.7 cpl, most BP sites to 154.9 cpl and some Vibe sites to 149.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 128 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 34 cpl, which means you can save up to $20 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 126.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 124.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 124.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 125.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 125.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: