Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 149.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 20 August 2019, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 158.9 cpl (hiking by 30 cpl). Most BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 156.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths sites to 156.7 cpl, most 7 Eleven and Puma sites to 155.7 cpl, and some Vibe sites to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are over 30 sites selling below 128 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 126.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield and Puma Mundaring in the East;
- 124.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 124.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 126.7 cpl at Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 125.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River and Caltex Woolworths Kwinana in the South; and
- 125.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: