Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by over 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 155.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 22 October 2019, many BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 164.9 cpl (hiking by 32 cpl and 27 cpl, respectively). Most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 163.9 cpl, most 7-Eleven sites to 163.7 cpl, and most Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites to 161.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are 40 sites selling below 135 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 133.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 131.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Southern River, Caltex Woolworths South Lake, 7-Eleven Forrestdale and 7-Eleven Southern River in the South; and
- 131.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: