Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 11 cents per litre (cpl) to 141.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Thursday 21 May 2015, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP prices by 15 cpl to 146.9 cpl; and the majority of BP, Caltex Woolworths, Coles Express and Puma sites to 144.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Tuesday and Wednesday and at their most expensive on Thursday and Friday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still more than 30 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 27 cpl, which means you can save up to $16 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 127.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Midvale, Caltex StarMart Mundaring, Caltex StarShop Stratton and Caltex StarShop Swan View in the East;
- 121.8 cpl at Caltex StarShop Bannister Road, Caltex StarShop Livingston, Caltex StarMart Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths Canning Value and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 121.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson, Coles Express Jolimont and Coles Express Mount Lawley in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 128.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 121.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 121.1 cpl at Coles Express Clarkson, Coles Express Mount Lawley, Coles Express Jolimont, Caltex Woolworths Whitfords and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 37,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Share this page: