Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by over 10 cents per litre (cpl) to 145 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 12 February 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price - Caltex hiking by 31 cpl to 157.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths to 153.7 cpl, and Puma and 7-Eleven to 153.3 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 40 sites selling below 127 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 39 cpl, which means you can save up to $23 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 122.7 cpl at Puma Glen Forrest, Puma Midvale, Puma Mundaring and Puma Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 121.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale in the South; and
- 122.7 cpl at 18 sites in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 122.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Bellevue in the East;
- 122.5 cpl at United Hamilton Hill and Vibe Kwinana in the South; and
- 122.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Perth’s petrol price cycle is going through a period of disruption. To ensure you are finding the cheapest fuel in your area head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: