Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of regular unleaded petrol (ULP) is set to increase by around 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 111.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers, if they can, to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Wednesday 8 April 2020, most branded retailers are hiking their ULP price: Caltex hiking by 34 cpl to 123.9 cpl; BP, Caltex Woolworths and 7-Eleven to 119.9 cpl; Vibe to 118.5 cpl; United to 117.7 cpl; and Puma up to 115.7 cpl. This follows a hike on Tuesday by Coles Express, tomorrow their ULP price will be up to 115.9 cpl.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 55 sites selling below 88 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 53 cpl, which means you can save up to $31 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 84.9 cpl at Better Choice Bellevue and FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 86.9 cpl at NightOwl Shell Maddington in the South; and
- 85.7 cpl at Vibe Subiaco in the North.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 84.9 cpl at FastFuel 24/7 (Forrestfield) in the East;
- 86.9 cpl at BP Bull Creek in the South; and
- 87.7 cpl at Puma Dianella, Puma Gnangara, Puma Pearsall, Puma Wangara and Puma Wanneroo in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 11,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: