Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 14 cents per litre (cpl) to 137.1 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 6 October 2015, most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP prices by 20 cpl to 143.9 cpl; most BP sites are increasing to 142.9 cpl; the majority of Puma sites to 141.9 cpl and most Coles Express and Caltex Woolworths sites to 139.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 120 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 111.7 cpl at Puma Bellevue in the East;
- 111.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 111.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 117.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 110.9 cpl at Puma Belmont and Puma Lynwood in the South; and
- 110.9 cpl at Puma Dianella and Puma Gwelup in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 37,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
END OF RELEASE
Media contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: