Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 17 cents per litre (cpl) to 131.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 10 November 2015, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP prices to 137.9 cpl, most sites increasing by 25 cpl. The majority of BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites are increasing to 135.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 111 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 110.6 cpl at Puma Bellevue, Puma Kalamunda and Puma Lesmurdie in the East;
- 106.8 cpl at Puma Como, Puma Burwood and Puma Belmont in the South; and
- 106.8 cpl at Gull North Perth, Gull Yokine and Puma Pearsall in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 110.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 107.5 cpl at Puma Forrestdale, Puma Atwell and Puma Parmelia in the South; and
- 107.5 cpl at Puma Gwelup, Puma Alexander Heights and Puma Landsdale in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 37,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: