Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 14 cents per litre (cpl) to 131.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 17 November 2015, most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP prices to 139.9 cpl, most sites increasing by 20 cpl. The majority of BP, Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing to 135.9 cpl and most Puma sites are increasing to 134.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why we recommend filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 35 sites selling below 113 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 33 cpl, which means you can save up to $20 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 108.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Midvale in the East;
- 106.9 cpl at Puma Armadale Central, Puma Forrestdale and Puma Parmelia in the South; and
- 106.9 cpl at Puma Alexander Heights, Puma Merriwa and Puma Mindarie in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 112.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 106.5 cpl at Puma Belmont, Puma Como and Puma Burswood in the South; and
- 106.5 cpl Puma Dianella, Puma Pearsall and Puma First Avenue Mt Lawley in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 37,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
END OF RELEASE
Media contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: