Change of insurer name – RBUA (formerly Calliden)

This announcement is for: 
BuilderConsumerPermit authority

From 1 November 2015 Great Lakes Australia (GLA) commenced issuing Home Indemnity Insurance (HII) Policies via their agent Residential Builders Underwriting Agency (RBUA) with all Calliden HII Policies transferred over to GLA via a Scheme of Arrangement.

All Western Australian HII policies are now issued by either RBUA or QBE Insurance.

Further information on HII can be found on the Home Indemnity Insurance webpage.

Building and Energy
Department News
17 Nov 2015

Share this page:

Last modified: