Consultations for comment
We wish to draw your attention to a number of consultations being undertaken that are of relevance to the building industry.
As these reviews and subsequent consultations are not being carried out by the Building Commission, you will need to direct any submissions or questions to the relevant agency. Details of how to make a submission are available via the links below.
- Proposed changes for the next edition of the National Construction Code (NCC) – Australian Building Codes Board – Closing soon!
- Second draft building surveying qualifications and units for feedback – Construction and Property Services Industry Skills Council – Closing soon!
- Development of new caravan parks and camping grounds legislation – Department of Local Government and Communities
- Strata Titles Act Reform – Landgate
- Review of Emergency Services Acts – Department of Fire and Emergency Services – Closing soon!
- Condensation Stakeholder Survey – Australian Building Codes Board – Closing soon!
Share this page: