The Western Australian public holidays for the 2020 Easter period are:
- Good Friday – Friday 10 April
- Easter Monday – Monday 13 April
If you are covered by the state industrial relations system, the Easter 2020 public holiday page contains information on employment entitlements for:
- award free employers and employees
- Shop and Warehouse (Wholesale and Retail Establishments) Award
- Restaurant, Tearoom and Catering Workers Award
- Hairdressers Award.
For information on other WA awards, please view the WA award summaries or contact Wageline on 1300 655 266.
Employers and employees in the national industrial relations system should visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website www.fairwork.gov.au for information on public holiday employment entitlements.