Fuel price advice for Perth drivers
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 16 October 2014, most BP, Caltex Woolworths, Caltex, Coles Express and Puma Energy sites are increasing their ULP price by 10 cents per litre (cpl) up to 151.9 cpl. Most Gull and Peak sites are increasing their ULP price up to 150.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 149.8 cpl, however there will be more than 30 Perth sites selling below 141 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 142.1 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 138.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 138.5 cpl at Gull Belmont and Peak Lynwood in the South; and
- 138.5 cpl at Puma Energy Bayswater, Puma Energy Gwelup, Gull Dianella and United Mt Lawley in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 138.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 138.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Coles Express Fremantle in the South; and
- 138.1 cpl at Coles Express Mt Lawley, Coles Express Warwick and Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 84.8 cpl, however there will be more than 30 Perth sites selling below 80 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 74.9 cpl at Coles Express Malaga and Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Media Contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: