Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 27 March 2013
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 28 March 2013, most Caltex sites are hiking their ULP price by 11 cents per litre (cpl) up to 150.9 cpl. Most BP, Coles Express and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 10 cpl up to 149.9 cpl and most Gull and Peak sites up to 146.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 147.7 cpl, however there will be over 40 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl. Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 140.0 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 135.9 cpl at Better Choice Roleystone in the East;
- 135.1 cpl at Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Wanneroo Pearsall in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 136.9 cpl at Gull Kalamunda, Gull Lesmurdie and Peak Glen Forrest in the East;
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Coles Express Casuarina in the South; and
- 135.1 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood, Caltex Woolworths Whitfords, Coles Express Mount Lawley and Coles Express Wanneroo Pearsall in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 74.7 cpl, however there will be over 80 Perth sites selling below 72 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 70.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Coles Express Malaga.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 44,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Alan Hynd 9282 0961 or 0429-078791 email@example.com
Share this page: