Fuel price advice for Perth drivers - 3 April 2013
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 4 April 2013, most BP sites are hiking their ULP price tomorrow by 13 cents per litre (cpl) up to 150.9 cpl. Most Coles Express, Caltex and Caltex Woolworths sites are increasing their ULP price by 12 cpl up to 149.9 cpl and most Gull and Peak sites up to 148.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 147.5 cpl, however there will be over 45 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 140.0 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 132.9 cpl at Peak Glen Forrest and Peak Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 132.9 cpl at Peak Forrestdale in the South; and
- 133.1 cpl at Coles Express Duncraig in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 136.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 132.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths South Lake, Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair and Peak Forrestdale in the South; and
- 132.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tomorrow’s metropolitan average price for LPG will be 74.6 cpl, however there will be over 85 Perth sites selling below 72 cpl. Thursday’s cheapest LPG will be available for 70.5 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Mirrabooka and Coles Express Malaga.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol and LPG before they buy. Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. More than 44,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
9282 0961 or 0429-078791
Share this page: