Petrol price advice for Perth drivers
Fill up today if you want to pay less for your petrol – that’s the advice from FuelWatch.
On Thursday, 23 October 2014, most BP sites are increasing their ULP price by 10 cents per litre (cpl) up to 149.9 cpl. Most Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price up to 148.9 cpl, most Caltex sites up to 147.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths and Puma Energy sites up to 146.9 cpl and most Gull and Peak sites up to 145.9 cpl.
Tomorrow's metropolitan average price for ULP will be 146.5 cpl, however there will be over 35 Perth sites selling below 140 cpl.
Given that Perth ULP prices follow a weekly cycle, with Thursday and Friday being the most expensive days, FuelWatch recommends filling up today and paying no more than 139.8 cpl.
Wednesday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 135.9 cpl at Gull High Wycombe in the East;
- 135.9 cpl at Puma Energy Atwell in the South; and
- 136.5 cpl at United Mt Lawley in the North.
Thursday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 135.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Midvale in the East;
- 135.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 135.4 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
FuelWatch advises motorists to ALWAYS check the price of petrol before they buy.
Motorists can find the cheapest fuel via a free daily email from FuelWatch – simply head to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au to subscribe. Close to 40,000 people are already signed up. Alternatively, you can log on to www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au each day or phone 1300 55 08 08.
END OF RELEASE
Media Contact (Consumer Protection)
Share this page: